The perfect healthy snack for the ultimate cookie lover!
• 4 dates
• 1 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 mango
• 60 g natural soy yoghurt
• 100 g oat
• 3 tbsp lime juice
• 100 g almond flour
• 50 g rasped coconut
• 1 tbsp baking soda
• Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Put the dates in a bowl with hot water for 5 minutes.
3. Pulverize the oat until you get oat flour.
4. Cut the dates and mango in small pieces.
5. Mix the dates, the mango and the soy yoghurt in a blender.
6. Beat in the mango mixture with the other ingredients until you have a smooth dough.
7. Put baking paper on a baking tray.
8. Make nice cookie figures by putting the dough in a cookie form (remove the form gently before baking)
9. If you don’t have cookie forms, you can make dough balls in your hand and place them on the baking tray.
10. Bake 15 minutes on 180 °C.
11. Cool the cookies on a wired rack after baking.