For this recipe I used Jasmine rice. It is also possible to use brown rice, which is a lot healthier, couscous or quinoa. When you don’t have a lot of time to make your dinner, you can also make this oven dish the day before and let it overnight in the fridge.
• 1 red bell pepper
• 60 g Jasmine rice (dry)
• 100 g chicken mince
• 1/2 zucchini
• A hand of rasped lactose free cheese (Dilea)
1. Boil the rice until it is soft.
2. In the mean time bake the chicken mince.
3. Chop the top of the bell pepper and remove the seeds.
4. Cut the zucchini and the top of the bell pepper in small pieces.
6.Mix the meat, the rice and the vegetables and fill the bell pepper with this mixture.
7. Put some rasped cheese on top and heat it in the oven for 30 minutes on 180 °C.