Apple chips are an easy healthy snack to make. The only thing you need is time – and the ingredients ofcourse.
• 2 apples
• 5 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Remove the core from the apples.
2. Cut the apples in small slices.
3. Make a lemon-cinnamon mixture and dip the appels in it. Make sure there is some cinnamon on each apple slice.
5. Spread the apple slices on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
6. Put the slices in the oven for 2h30 on 100 °C. Turn the slices after 1h.
7. When you take the apple chips out of the oven, it is possible they aren’t that crunchy. Don’t worry, they will become crunchy after cooling down.