For the preparation of the kibbelings a Domo Delifryer is used. It’s also possible to heat the kibbelings in the oven (15 minutes on 200 °C).
• 100 g patatoes
• 100 g cichorium endivia
• 100 g kibbeling
• Soy milk
1. Peel the potatoes, rinse them and cut them in small pieces.
2. Put them in a casserole with water and let them boil until they are soft.
3. Boil the cichorium endivia for 8-10 minutes. You can boil them with the potatoes or use another casserole.
4. In the mean time heat the kibbelings in the airfryer for 15 minutes on 200 °C.
5. When the potatoes are soft, pour off the water en mash the potatoes. Mix them with the cichorium endivia and add some pepper, salt and nutmeg. If the mashed potatoes are too dry you can also add some milk or cream.