For this pizza I bought a premade cauliflower crust in the Albert Hein. It’s also possible to make it yourself, but I have two left hands when it comes to the homemade pizza crust.
• 1 cauliflower pizza crust
• 100 ml pizza sauce
• 1/4 red peper
• 1/2 hot pepper
• 1 slice of Parma ham
• 5 cherry tomatoes
• Hand of rasped lactose free cheese (Dilea)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Spoon the pizza sauce into the middle of the cauliflower pizza crust and spread it out to the edges.
3. Pile on all your toppings.
4. Bake your pizza 10-12 minutes on 200 °C.
How to make your own cauliflower pizza crust:
• 1 cauliflower
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp Italian herbs
• 100 g goat cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Cut the cauliflower in small pieces and mix them in the blender.
3. Mix the cauliflower with the eggs, the herbs and the cheese.
4. Knead the ‘dough’ and spread it on a baking tray with greaseproof paper on it.
5. Spread the dough out until you have a thickness of 0.5 cm.
6. Put the crust for 25 min in the oven until it has a light brown colour.