For this smoothie I use a frozen mix of red fruit. The mix contains strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and red currant. Before you make your smoothie, let the fruit thaw for approx 30 minutes. You can keep frozen fruit for 24 hours in the fridge if you are in a hurry in the morning and you want to make your smoothie very fast. It’s all up to you!
• 1 banana
• 80 g red fruit (frozen or fresh)
• 250 ml coconut milk
1. Peel the banana and cut it in pieces.
2. Put the banana and red fruit in a blender.
3. Pour 250 ml coconut milk in the blender en mix it until you have a smooth mixture.
4. On a hot day you can add some ice before mixing as well.
Pour the smoothie in a nice jar or glass and add some fruit on top for an extra touch.