Make healthy bounties as a snack if you can’t keep your hands of chocolate and other sweets.
• 100 g dark chocolate
• 30 g desiccated coconut
• 30 g coconut oil or butter
• 1 tbsp stevia
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp agave nectar
1. Melt the coconut butter (you can go to step two if you are using cocnut oil).
2. Melt the dark chocolate au bain marie.
3. Spread some coconut oil in an ice cube mold with some kitchen paper.
4. Spread the melted chocolate in the ice cube. Make sure you cover the whole bottom and all the sides of the cube.
5. Put the mold in the fridge until the chocolate is set. In the mean time you can make the coconut filling.
6. Mix the desiccated coconut with the coconut oil, the stevia, the agave nectar and the vanilla.
7. Stuff the cubes with the coconut mixture when the chocolate is ready.
8. When you have stuffed all the cubes, put some melted chocolate on top of it and cool the cubes again in the fridge.
9. After 30 minutes your healthy bounties are ready to eat! Yummy!